I provide bespoke tailored tuition to individuals or small groups on the following topics:
- sound synthesis – hardware / software / modular – I will work with whatever you have
- sound production basics – recording / editing / mixing / file formats etc
- field recording
- equipment – I can advise on what to buy based on your needs and budget, how to set it up and also troubleshoot problems.
Tutorials are normally provided remotely via video calls (e.g. Zoom, Facetime). This works well for most people. As the UK lockdown eases, face to face provision might become possible.
My approach is to provide hands on practical instruction. Typically, this involves:
- agreeing some learning goals with you beforehand
- during each lesson, you will work with your own hardware or software with me providing guidance
- I provide follow up exercises / guidance / information via email afterwards.
This approach gets the best results in the shortest possible time.
Contact me using the form below. I will reply by email to discuss your needs. Or if you’d rather discuss on the phone, just put your number in the form and I’ll call you.
I will provide a free initial session in which we can discuss your needs, and where possible start addressing them. After that:
- individual tuition: £25 per hour session
- group workshops: £200 half day, £350 full day
All prices are inclusive of VAT
I’m happy to discuss reduced prices for those who are unwaged, voluntary sector organisations, on limited budgets etc.